Last modified: June 1, 2015
Our services can be used in a multiple ways using different mobile platforms. Different people can use our service in a specific way to suit their requirements. Even as we talk about our dynamic platform, we collect very specific information from our users. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- - What information we collect and why we collect it.
- - How we use that information.
- - The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to explain or policies in an easy way without use of any technical terms. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions contact us
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful or the people who matter most to you online.
We collect information in multiple ways:
How we use information we collect
- - Information you give us. Your nickname that you provide to us.
- - Information we get from your use of our services.
- - Device information We may collect device-specific information (unique device identifiers, device type). We may associate your device identifiers with your provided identifiers such as tracking code.
- - Log information When you use our service, we may log the time of usage.
- - Location information We may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect our users. We also use this information to offer you better service, for example for more efficient tracking of your friends. We always collect your information using secure transmission channel. The data may be used as company data form business promotion purposes.
Your collected information is shared only with the people who you grant access via our applications. Our services may use your information for getting more information such as routing paths, by sharing that information with Google API`s
for Google map API.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it, unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. The company does not hold any authority over the images used in the shop profiles. Shops may authorize the company to create web profiles for themselves.
Transparency and choice
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Choose not to share your location information with us. But for better services, we urge you to share your location.
- Change the way the map behaves, customize it to suit your requirements.